Welcome to the BHCC 图书馆 贷款服务 Desk
How do I get a library card?
Your BHCC ID card is your library card, as well as your ID card. 您可以:
- Use it as your school ID card
- Use it as your library card
Using it as your library card means you can also:
- Request books from other libraries
- Access the library databases from home
How many items may I borrow at a time?
There is no official limit, but we reserve the right to retain some of the books on our shelves at any given time and/or to recall books that you have checked out.
What is your lending policy/borrowing rules?
|循环的书||14天||Twice, if there are no holds||每天10美分||$10.每件00美元|
|储备||2小时 usually though variable||没有一个||每小时50美分||$25.每件00美元|
|ILL (Inter-图书馆 Loan)||Based on owning library||Based on owning library||Based on owning library||Based on owning library|
- Reference and periodicals are In-图书馆 Use Only.
- 耳机 and 储备 do not leave the library.
- Overdue notices are generally sent two months after items are first checked out.
- A book is considered lost if not returned after 90 days.
- Lost or Damaged items are billed to the patron at the replacement cost of the item.
Are there any items that do not circulate?
Yes, reference materials and current periodicals are not to be taken out of the library.
How do I renew a book?
The easiest way is to log into your library account using your library password. Use the green "Your 图书馆 Account" square on the library's homepage to access your library account. Otherwise, come to the 贷款服务 Desk or call 617-228-2213.
How do I get a library password?
The best way to get a library password is to fill out the form found at http://bhcc.libwizard.com/f/offcampusaccess
Go to the 贷款服务 Desk at the 图书馆. We can automatically generate a password for you.
If you have an e-mail address in your library account, you can reset your password here and follow the instructions.
What else do I use the library password for?
When you log in with a library password, you can also:
- Change your password to anything you want.
- See the items you have checked out.
- Place a hold online.
What happens if I forget to return materials on the date due?
We charge late fines for every day or hour the materials are overdue. For fine rates, see the chart above.
How much does it cost to make a photocopy?
Copies are ten cents per side. The copy machines accept nickels, dimes, quarters, and one- and five-dollar bills. The machines do not give change unless you make at least one copy. The library does not give change.